IGNOU DUL: Diploma Programme in Urdu
The School of Humanities (SOL)-Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to issue the application forms for admitting candidates in Diploma in Urdu programme. The Diploma in Urdu programme aim is to enhance the knowledge of Urdu among the students. This programme is beneficial for those candidates who are interested to learn more about the Urdu. The aim of this Programme is to enable/ acquire understanding of the Urdu language and Literature beyond Certificate level. All those candidates who are interested for this programme are want to take admission in DUL programme are advise to keep patience for the application forms because the applications forms has not yet released. The Indira Gandhi National Open University is likely to release the application forms in the month of May 2015.
How to apply for DUL
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Select the link of “apply online”
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068
The candidate should have a degree of 10th pass (with Urdu as one of the subjects) from a recognized university or Board.
Fee Structure: The course fee is 1500Rs/-
Course Duration: The minimum duration of the DUL programme is 1 year and the maximum duration 3 years.
Application forms will be release in the month of May 2015
Applications forms will be submitted up to end week of June 2015