IGNOU CPF: Certificate in Poultry Farming
The Certificate in Poultry Farming (CPF) is offered by the School of Agriculture (SOA). This programme is for those candidates who are interested in Poultry Farming.
This programme is designed to impart basic knowledge and technical skills in the areas of Poultry Feeding, Housing, Management and Health Care. The main aims to improve resources in the area of Poultry Farming. With the help obtained knowledge candidates handle management of poultry easily and also improve the productivity.
The CPG programme generates awareness about the opportunities of employment in poultry Farming. This programme provides basic knowledge and technical proficiency in poultry breeding, housing, management and nutrition.
All those candidates who are interested and want to take admission in CPF Programme are required to fill the application forms which are up coming in the month of May 2015. Application forms will be available soon on the official website of IGNOU and the study centers.
How to apply for CPF programme
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Select the link of “apply online”
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068
The candidate must have a certificate of 10th class from a recognized Board.
Course Duration: The minimum duration of the CPF programme is 6 months and the maximum duration is 2 years.
Fee Structure: The course fee is 3000 Rs/-
Application forms will be release in the month of May 2015
Application forms will be submitted up to June 2015 (without late fine)
Application forms will be submitted up to last week of July 2015 (with late fine)