IGNOU CSWCJS: Certificate Social Work & Criminal Justice System
The Certificate Social Work & Criminal Justice System (CSWCJS) programme is offered by the School of Social work (SOSW). Every year a large numbers of candidates are applied for CSWCJS programme. The objective of this certificate programme is to train those students interested in working in the correctional settings such as jails, family courts, beggars home, special schools for boys and girls, observation home, rescue home etc. Registration for Certificate Social work & criminal Justice System (CSWCJS) programme will be commenced from May 2015. The application forms will be on official website of INGOU and the regional study centers. All those candidates who are interested and want to take admission in CSWCJS programme are required to fill the application forms which are forthcoming in the month of May 2015.
How to apply for CSWCJS
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Select the link of “apply online”
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068
The candidate must have a degree of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Course Duration: The minimum course duration of this programme is 6 months and the maximum duration is 2 years.
- Application forms will be release in the month of May 2015
- Application forms will be submitted up to the month of June 2015
- With late fine applications forms will be submitted up to the last week of July 2015