IGNOU DAQ: Diploma in Aquaculture
The Diploma in Aquaculture (DAQ) has been offered by the School of Science. The School of Science has offered so many courses; SOS is a part of Indira Gandhi National Open University. Every year a large numbers of candidates are applying for Diploma in Aquaculture (DAQ) programme. The Diploma in Aquaculture (DAQ), The Diploma in Aquaculture Programme objective is to develop the interest of people’s in aquaculture or breeding and rearing of aquatic animals and plants in enclosures or confinements. Aquaculture is view as the best option for catching fish to provide food for the growing masses. Intending candidates are required to fill the application forms which are forthcoming in the month of May 2015. The Application forms will be available on the official website of IGNOU or study centers of IGNOU.
How to apply for DAQ
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Select the link of “apply online”
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068
All those candidates who want to take admission in DAQ programme must have a degree of 10+2 with from a recognized University or Board.
Fee Structure: The course fee is 6500Rs/-
Course duration: The minimum duration of the DAQ programme is 1 year and the maximum duration of this programme is 3 years.
Application forms will be release in the month of May 2015
Applications forms will be submitted up to the 3rd week of June 2015