IGNOU DDT: Diploma in Dairy Technology:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Diploma in Diary Technology (DDT) developed in collaboration with the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India. This programme is to develop technology for dairy industry or improve the technical proficiency of lower level workers/ technicians already working in the dairy sectors.
IGNOU DDT 2015 Application Form
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers the all those candidates who are interested to study in DDT programme are advised to keep patience for the applications forms because the applications forms of the DDT programme is not yet released but it will release very soon by the IGNOU. The applications forms will be release in the month of May 2015 so till then keep waiting and keep visiting our website on regular basis to get latest updates on DDT programme admissions 2015.
How to apply for DDT
- Visit the official website of IGNOU: http://www.ignou.ac.in
- Select the link of “Apply Online”.
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre.
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form.
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU.
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068.
- The Candidate must have a degree of 12th class.
- Candidate having a degree of BPP under (IGNOU/OLS) mode.
Fee Structure: The Course fee is 12,000 Rs/-
Course Duration: The minimum duration of the DDT Programme is 1 year and the maximum duration of the programme is 4 years.
- Application forms will be release in the month of May 2015.
- Applications forms will be submitted up to 3rd week of June 2015.
Every year a large number of candidates are applied for DDT programme to take admission in this programme or to upgrade their knowledge in Diary Technology.
For More Information Visit the official portal of the Indira Gandhi National Open University http://www.ignou.ac.in for the latest & quicker updates about the Diploma in Dairy Technology (DMT) Programme.