IGNOU Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits & Vegetables:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), School of Agriculture (SOA) has offered the Diploma in Valued Added Products form fruits (DVAPFV) programme. This programme develops capable human resources in the field of position harvest management of fruits and vegetables and production of value added products from them.
IGNOU DVAPFV 2015 Application Form
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to release the application forms for Diploma in value added products from Fruits & vegetables programme. So, all those candidates who want to study in this programme are required to fill the application forms in the month of May 2015. Candidates can fill the applications forms through online and offline mode.
How to apply for (DVAPFV)
- Visit the official website of IGNOU:http://www.ignou.ac.in
- Select the link of “Apply Online”
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format.
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre.
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form.
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU.
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068.
The Candidate Must have a degree of 10+2 or BPP from a recognized Board or IGNOU.
Course Duration: The minimum duration of DVAPFV is 1 year and the maximum duration is 2 years.
- Application forms will be release in the month of May 2015.
- Application forms will be submitted up to the June 2015.
The main aim of Diploma in Value Added Products from fruits & Vegetables (DVAPFV) programme is imparts the best knowledge & skills for reduce the post-harvest losses and increasing the production value of food products.
For More Information Visit the Official Portal of the Indira Gandhi National Open University http://www.ignou.ac.in for the latest & quicker updates about the Diploma in Value Added Products from fruits & Vegetables (DVAPFV) programme.