IGNOU MBA Programme Master of Business Administration
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is the national distance Education Institute which is known for his academic. Every year a large numbers of candidates are applying in IGNOU to take admission in their Master of Business Admistration is a minimum 2.5 years and maximum 8 years degree course. In Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA degree course is offered by the School of Management Studies.
IGNOU MBA Programme 2015-16 Application Form
The Indira Gandhi National Open Univeristy (IGNOU) MBA degree Programme is for those students who are interested in Management areas like production, Sales, Financing etc. The Master of Business Admistration is a Management course,
The MBA prepares you for a business environment where innovation, sustainability, ethics and challenging financial conditions are a significant part of doing business.
How to apply for MBA
The Candidates can apply through Online or offline mode, according to his choice:
- Open the official website of IGNOU
- Select the link of apply online form
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068.
There is no age limit for applying MBA Degree course
Eligibility for MBA Course:
All those candidates who want to take admission in MBA degree course are should have a degree of Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
Admissions of candidates will be done through the Clearance of OPENMAT, which is conducted by IGNOU.
Fee structure: The fees for each course is Rs. 1500/- (i.e. total fees is 21X1500 = Rs. 31500).
Application form will be release in the month of June and December so all those candidates who want to take admission in MBA are advised to fill their application forms in these months.
The IGNOU has two admissions cycles:
- July Cycle
- December Cycle
For More Information visit the official portal of Indira Gandhi National Open University http://www.ignou.ac.in for the latest & quicker updates.