IGNOU PGCEDS: Post Graduate Certificate in Extension and Development Studies
The Post Graduate Certificate in Extension and Development Studies has been offered by the School of Extension and Development Studies (SOEDS). The PGCEDS Programme is made with the purpose to develop capacities for middle level positions in extension and development organizations. The Post Graduate Certificate in Extension and Development studies is useful for those candidates who are working in extension and development areas. The applications forms of PGCEDS programme will be release in the month of May 2015 by the Indira Gandhi National Open University on his official website or candidates can also get the application forms from the regional study centers of IGNOU. The Candidates can fill the application forms through online and offline mode as per their choice. The Online and offline both modes are granted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University for PGCEDS Programme.
How to apply for PGCEDS
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Select the link of “apply online”
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068
The candidate must be graduated in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
Fee Structure: The Course fee is 2500 Rs/-
Course Duration: The minimum duration of this programme is 6 months and the maximum duration of this programme is 2 years.
- Application forms will be release in the month of May 2015
- Application forms will be submitted up to the June 2015 (without late fine)