IGNOU PGCFT: Diploma in Counseling and Family Therapy:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), PG Diploma in Counseling and Family Therapy (PGCFT) is offered by the School of Continuing Education, The main aim PGCFT is to develop professionalism in fundamental field, which is gaining greater salience in the present times both from social, and employment perspectives.
IGNOU PGCFT 2015 Application Form
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to release the applications forms for taking admissions of students in PG Diploma in Counseling and Family Therapy (PGCFT) programme. All those students who are going who are interested and want to take admission in PG Diploma in Counseling and Family Therapy programme are required to fill the application forms. Candidates can fill the application forms through online and offline mode.
How to apply for PGCFT
- Visit the official website of IGNOU–http://www.ignou.ac.in
- Select the link of “Apply Online”.
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format.
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre.
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form.
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU.
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068.
The Candidates should have a degree of Bachelor degree with in specialized subject (specialization in subjects like Human Development and Family Studies, Child Development, Human Development and Childhood Studies, Child Development and Family Relationships, Home Science, Psychology, Social Work, Medicine or other allied disciplines) from a recognized University.
Age limit: There is no age limit for taking admissions in PGCFT Programme
- Applications forms will be released in the month of May 2015.
- Applications forms will be released 2nd week of June 2015.
For More Details visit the Official Portal of the Indira Gandhi National Open University http://www.ignou.ac.in for the latest & quicker updates about the PG Diploma in Counseling and Family Therapy (PGCFT) Programme.