IGNOU PGDEDS: PG Diploma in Extension and Development Studies:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), PG Diploma in Extension and Development Studies (PGDEDS) programme has been provided by the School of Extension and Development Studies (SOEDS). The Programme is beneficial for those graduates’ candidates who are interested in extension and development professionals’ education and want to make their carriers in same field or want to work as extension and Development studies.
IGNOU PGDEDS 2015 Application Form
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers the all those candidates who are interested and want to take admission in PG Diploma in Extension and Development Studies PGDEDS programme are required to fill the applications forms of PGDEDS programme in the month of May 2015, because the university will release the applications forms in the month of May 2015.
How to apply for PGDEDS
- Visit the official website of IGNOU–http://www.ignou.ac.in
- Select the link of “Apply Online”.
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format.
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre.
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form.
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU.
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068.
The Candidate must have a degree of graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Age limit: There is no age limit for taking admission in PGDEDS programme.
Course Duration: Minimum duration of PGDEDS programme is 1 year and the maximum duration is 3 years.
Fee Structure: The Course fee is 4,500Rs /-
Application forms will be release in the month of May 2015.
Applications forms will be submitted up to the 2nd week of June 2015.
Main objective of PGDEDS programme is to providing knowledge on various parts of extension and development. This PGDEDS programme also enhances the profession skills and knowledge of students in formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of extension areas.
For More information visit the official portal of the Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU http://www.ignou.ac.in for the latest & quicker updates about the PG Diploma in Extension and Development Studies (PGDEDS) programme.