IGNOU PGDIBO: PG Diploma in International Business Operations:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is going to issue the registration forms for PG Diploma in International Business Operation (PGDIBO) Programme. The PGDIBO is a minimum One year and maximum 2 year diploma programme.
IGNOU PGDIBO 2015 Application Form
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), the main objective of PGDIBO programme is to equipping the students with the necessary abstract, entreneurial and analytical skills required for handling International Business Operations. Entire intending candidates can apply through online and offline mode so go through with your desired option for applying to the PGDIBO Programme.
How to apply for PGDIBO
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Select the link of “apply online”
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068.
The Candidate must have a degree of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Age limit: There is no age bars for taking admissions in PGDIBO
Duration: The minimum duration for the PGDIBO is 1 year and maximum duration is 2 years.
For more details please the visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University www.ignou.ac.in.