IGNOU PGDIPR: PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is the biggest Open University which provides the facility of Distance Education. The PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR) is aimed to develop proficiency in the students in IPR related issues; sensitize the students with the rising issues in IPR and the rationale for the protection of IPR.
IGNOU PGDIPR 2015 Application Form
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to release the application forms for taking admissions of students in PGDIPR programme. Every year Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has release applications forms in the month of May 2015.
How to apply for PGDIPR
- Visit the official website of IGNOU–http://www.ignou.ac.in
- Select the link of “Apply Online”.
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format.
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre.
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form.
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU.
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068.
All those candidates who are interested who are interested and want to take admission in PGDIPR are must have a degree of graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Age limit: There is no age limit for applying to this programme.
Fee Structure: The Course fee is 8,5000Rs.
Course Duration: The minimum duration of the PGDIPR programme is 1 year and the maximum duration is 3 year.
For More details Visit the Official Portal of the Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU http://www.ignou.ac.in for the latest & quicker updates about the PG Diploma in the Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR) Programme.