IGNOU PGDRD: PG Diploma in Rural Development:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), School of Continuing Education (SOCE) has wide range of courses and among of them one is PG Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) Programme. The Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development provides inclusive knowledge of socio-economic factors affecting the transformation of rural society.
IGNOU PGDRD 2015 Application
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) Programme for candidates who are interested and want to take admission in PGDRD programme, are advised to fill the application forms which are forthcoming in the month in the May 2015.
How to apply for PGDRD
- Visit the official website of IGNOU-http://www.ignou.ac.in
- Select the link of “Apply Online”.
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format.
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre.
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form.
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU.
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068.
The Candidate should have a degree of Bachelor’s in any discipline from a recognized University.
Age limit: There is no age limit for taking admissions in PGDRD.
Duration: The PGDRD is minimum 1 year and maximum 4 year duration course.
- Application forms will be release in the month of May 2015.
- Application forms will be submitted up to the 2nd week of June 2015.
The PG Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) is designed to impart an integrated considerate to students about the vital extent of rural development. The main Objective of enabling the learners to acquire skills related to preparation, formulation, monitoring and assessment of country development projects and programmes.
For More Details visit the Official portal of the Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU http://www.ignou.ac.in for the latest & quicker updates about the Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) Programme.