IGNOU PGJMC: PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC) is offered by the School of Journalism and New Media Studies (SOJNMS). The SOJNMS has offered various coursers and one of them is PGJMC.
IGNOU PGJMC 2015 Application Form
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is ready to release the applications forms in the month of May 2015 candidates are required to fill the registered for admissions in PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC) Programme.
University Name: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Programme Name: PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
How to apply for PGJMC
- Visit the official website of IGNOU-http://www.ignou.ac.in
- Select the link of “Apply Online”.
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill your application form in a prescribed format.
- You can pay for application fee through Bank challan, Credit card, Net Banking and Debit card.
- After depositing the application fee kindly take a hard copy of acknowledgement page for further uses.
- Collect the Application form and prospectus from the regional study centre.
- Read the instructions which are mention in Prospectus for filling the application form.
- Fill the correct information’s in application form.
- For paying fee make a DD in the favor of IGNOU.
- Sent the application form along with attested document on REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068.
The candidate must have a degree of Graduation in any discipline and two-years experience in media/communication organizations in positions such as script writer, reporter, sub editor, photographer, technical Assistant, PRO etc.
Age limit: There is no age limit for taking admission in PGJMC.
Fee Structure: The candidate have to the 35, 00 Rs for this PGJMC course.
Duration: The minimum duration of the PGJMC is one year and the maximum duration is 4 years.
The PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC) imparts knowledge and give them skills for their professional development.
The PGJMC provide opportunities to working in journalism and to improve their knowledge and upgrade skills; the PGJMC create understanding of media and its impact on society.
For More Details Visit the Official Portal of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) http://www.ignou.ac.in for the latest & quicker updates about the PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (PGJMC) Programme.